In the Hale family there is nothing more precious than raspberries. I was so excited to find u-pick raspberry feilds in Oregon and Washington to be able to pick berries with my kids- just like I did when I was little with my own family at our own rasberry patch. Ellie and Sam were excellent raspberry pickers and picked as much as I did. Jayne kept eating them but after seeing the other kids buckets she caught the vision and wouldn't eat any more because she was "saving them." We picked 12 lbs of rapsberries in less than an hour. The berries were huge! Picking raspberries means summer to me!
Giant Rapsberry FIngers

Ellie's Bucket!

The Rasberry Crew

2 comments:
Wow Amy - those are the hugest raspberries I have ever seen! Cute pictures! I am excited because our raspberries are just coming on in our garden - this is our third year with the bushes and they are finally coming good this year. I love raspberries! I remember picking them in your fields in Idaho and riding horses with Sherri and Sandra. Fun memories! Hope you all are doing well!
Just wanted to say hello and we miss your family!
Post a Comment