The New Year brings my long list of New Years resolutions. Blogging is on the list, and pretty high up on it! I have wanted to join this hobby for my own sake of documenting life. So, as much as I am excited for you to follow some of the happenings of our family, I am mostly excited to get down whats up in life for my own family's sake.
I am so excited for 2009. I have to say 2008 was kind of a mess. The list is long of our crazy life- Seth had a job change (from Intel to Microsoft), finished remodelling our Oregon home, sold our home, moved to Seattle, house hunted for 5 months, bought a home, Ellie had a major bike accident that put her in the hospital for a week, with recover for a couple weeks, the kids started new schools, Sam played soccer, Ellie started a music class while on restriction with a broken leg, Jayne turned two, Amy holds on to sanity, and well, the rest of the stuff is the day to day stuff. Our Christmas card was titled "We Believe in Miracles" because of the amazing blessing that counteracted all of the crazy events this year. So I look forward to 2009, realizing we survived 2008.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. You should check out our blog to meet the new addition to our family! I love your Halloween pictures!
Yay! So happy that you're a part of the blogging world. I was lamenting the fact that I didn't have any of my oldest and closest buddies on my blog list - now I do!!
So glad, too, that I can keep up to date on your lives. Do you have my blog address?
Wow I feel so happy that you are going to blog so I can still feel connected to a family we love so dearly!
So Jonathan and I were shocked at all you have been through this last year when we got your christmas newsletter. CRAZY stuff. So glad you survived it all.
We are going to try and beat your record of trying to find a house before 5 months :) We are going on three months now and it is killing me. Love to hear more about that some other time.
Can't wait til the pictures start rollin in!
So glad to see your blog. I love reading what my friends are up to and especially seeing the photos. Janie looks like Ellie did when we first got to know you. It makes me sad how fast time flies! One of these days I'm going to get my act together and get a blog too! My kiddos are growing up so quickly and pretty soon Keegan is going to be out on his own...how can that be? We miss & love your sweet family. It's just not the same without you. When are you coming to stay with us????
how is Ellie doing? also, do you enjoy the new house, the ward, the area?
i hope to get our kids together for so more summer camps this soming year, keep me posted when the dates come up.
Welcome to Blogging. It is so great to see pictures of you guys and keep up. Your kids are getting so big. can't wait to see more and more blogs.
Ames... where are the posts my dear?
Post a Comment