Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Move To Seattle

Photobucket

2 comments:

Fancy Nancy said...

Yeah Amy! Come join the dark side of blogging! Can't wait to get more updates...bring on the pics...

Rick Hoffman said...

for Seth:

A pilot is flying a helicopter with his passenger in thick fog. He can't find the helipad, but spots a skyscraper in the mist. He hovers next to an open window and says to a guy inside "Where am I?"

The guy looks at him and says "You're in a helicopter."

The pilot immediately executes a perfect turn and swoops onto the helipad.

His passenger is amazed and asks, "How on earth did you know where you were from that answer?"

"Ah", says the pilot, "the man gave me an answer that was 100% accurate and absolutely bloody useless. I realized I was next to Microsoft Technical Support and I know the way from there."